( Delivery Time Varies - due to quarantine)
The Galaxy Rasbora is a tropical fish that remains a favorite amongst aquarists since its discovery in 2006. This fish is one of the latest addition to the aquarium trade that that really caused a great hit with fish keepers all around the world. The fish has got an amazing coloration on its body the reason why it is one of the most sought tropical fish for aquarium. Indeed its amazing colors look so good that a section of fish keepers were skeptical of it and thought that the colors were sort of a ploy to hoodwink the public into buying it. Surprisingly, the fish when seen in an aquarium looks even more stunningly beautiful then even from photos.
- Stunningly beautiful colors and markings
- Form schools with each other and with other danios and rasboras
- Safe with plants
- Completely peaceful
- Temperature: 73° - 79° F (23° - 26° C)
- pH: 6.5 - 7.5 (flexible as long as sudden changes are avoided)
- KH: 2 - 10 dKH
- Minimum tank size: 10 gallons
- Diet: Omnivorous. Will readily accept most flake foods and algae wafers, as well as freeze-dried daphnia, bloodworms, tubifex, and brine shrimp.
- Social behavior: Peaceful, schooling/shoaling.
- Origin: Tank-bred, but indigenous to India
- Average adult size: 1 inch (2.5 cm)