DOSAGE AND USAGE:
1. Shake well the suspension before use. Clean the filter and siphon out any debris in the bottom, preferably as a clean bottom without any gravel.
2. Apply 10 ml of WORM-OUT/100 liter. Water become little foamy with aeration as this is common during de-worming suspension application. Change water up to 30%, if any inconvenience caused soon after this application.
3. Practice no feeding for one day from the time of medication. Wait for 24 hours and change 40% of water.
4. After 7 days of treatment repeat the same above method.
5. If the fish accepts feed, soap 3 drops of WORM-OUT in 10 feed pellets and feed it along with water application method.