Desmopuntius rhomboocellatus, the snakeskin barb, is a species of cyprinid fish endemic to Borneo where it is found in western and central Kalimantan. This species reaches a length of 8.8 centimetres TL
RECOMMENDED TANK PARAMETERS:
- Temperature: 68 - 82° F (20°-28° C)
- pH:4.0 - 7.0
- KH: 3 - 12 dKH
- Minimum Tank Size: 10 gallons for a group of 6 - 8
- Diet: Micropredator. Will easily accept high quality dry and frozen foods of appropriate size. Requires a varied diet for optimal health and coloration.
- Social Behavior: Peaceful, schooling/shoaling.
- Origin: Indonesian Borneo
- Average Adult Size: 2 inches (5 cm)
- Average Purchase Size: 1 inch (2.5 cm)