A great small South American catfish for your aquarium. Sterbai Corys, like all corys, do best in groups where they can form small schools and swim
RECOMMENDED TANK PARAMETERS:
- Temperature: 73° - 79° F (23° - 26° C)
- pH: 6.0 - 7.6
- KH: 0 - 15 dKH
- Minimum tank size: 10 gallons
- Diet: Omnivorous. High-quality flake, pellet and wafer foods as well as frozen foods such as bloodworms and tubifex.
- Social behavior: Peaceful; requires a school of 6 or more to thrive.
- Origin: Tank-bred, but indigenous to Bolivia and Brazil.